Richmond – Western Sydney Training Centre

On the 1 July 2016, we are opening our Western Sydney Training Centre, in the heart of Richmond. Located in the historic Toxana Business Centre, our Western Sydney Training Centre is a boutique venue for face-to-face training covering the Hawkesbury, Blue Mountains, Nepean and Hills areas of Western Sydney. We are located only minutes walk from Richmond Station, have a bus stop outside our Training Centre and free all day parking on-site. The Western Sydney Training Centre is located only 20 minutes to the south-west of Penrith, 20 minutes north-west of Blacktown, 30 minutes north of Parramatta and only 15 minutes from Castle Hill.

Toxana Business Centre
Toxana Business Centre

We provide customised training for individuals and businesses across Western Sydney. As a boutique training provider we offer small class sizes and one-to-one training in a range of high demand skills areas:

BSB41415 Certificate IV Work Health and Safety
TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
BSB40205 Certificate IV in Business 
BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
BSB50215 Diploma of Business
BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management
Statement of Attainment TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills & TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools

Address:

Toxana Business Centre
The basement (access and parking from rear, East Market Street)
147 Windsor Street
Richmond NSW 2753

Contact: all correspondence to National Office – Kiama

Telephone: 1300 653 501
Email: admin@ntm.edu.au
Post: PO Box 4225, Pitt Town 2756
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationaltrainingmasters

Map:

About Toxana
Toxana
Toxana

Toxana is a historic building located in the heart of Richmond. This beautiful building has had a variety of uses being firstly built by James Melville and George Marlin  as a private home by 1841 for William Bowman a NSW Parliamentarian and his family. In 1891 the building was used as temporary accommodation for students of the  Hawkesbury Agricultural College, which is now part of Western Sydney University, Hawkesbury Campus. In 1900 the building was used by the Military for the 3rd Infantry Regiment. In the 1980s the building housed the Hawkesbury Council offices. Recently the building was used as an art gallery, known as the Toxana Basement Gallery. In 2016, National Training Masters moved into the historic building to open the Western Sydney Training Centre.