National Training Masters welcomes Skilling for Recovery
National Training Masters welcomes the NSW Government’s announcement of a focus on reskilling people for the jobs of the future under its Skilling for Recovery initiative.
What is Skilling for Recovery?
The Government is committing almost $160 million to match the Australian Government’s JobTrainer funding.
The program, announced on September 16, 2020, is designed to help more than 100,000 people across NSW. It will offer fee free training to help job seekers retrain or up-skill and support school leavers to enter the workforce for the first time. The Government expects industries such as health, manufacturing and construction to be key training areas.
The NSW Government’s Skilling for Recovery program includes:
- infrastructure-specific training to support the record spending on projects such as the Aerotropolis, hospital redevelopments and regional road upgrades
- full-qualifications to retrain and become qualified
- short course micro-credentials to upskill
- support for apprentices and trainees
- a new online Skills and Employment Hub
- regional employment brokers to connect industry and trainers with job seekers
- tailored support to re-engage young people in regional areas back into school, training or employment.
National Training Masters can reskill you
National Training Masters supports a focus on delivering the right skills and training so people can do new jobs or different jobs in a post COVID-19 world.
Register your interest now for Skilling for Recovery by emailing us at: [email protected]