Chief Executive Officer
Senior Trainer and Assessor
Jane became CEO of National Training Masters in 2014 and brings over 20 years of training experience to the business. She has been a headteacher of management, business administration, accounting and retail in the TAFE sector and comes with an enviable reputation for outstanding customer service. She has many years of industry experience in the areas of management, administration and accounting. She believes passionately in lifelong learning and is constantly adding to her own list of qualifications.
- Graduate Certificate in IT for Business (TAFE NSW)
- Bachelor of Education (Adult Education) (University of Technology Sydney)
- Advanced Diploma of Management (TAFE NSW)
- Associate Diploma of Business (Accounting)
- Diploma of Business Administration (TAFE NSW)
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety (TAFE NSW)
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Mia has worked at National Training Masters since March 2012. Originally taken on as a clerical assistant, Mia quickly proved to be invaluable and was soon promoted to Office Coordinator. She is the smiling face and voice that greets clients and nothing is too much trouble for her. Clients have commented on how she goes above and beyond to ensure things run smoothly for them.
Mia has completed a Certificate III in Business and is currently studying Certificate IV In Business Administration.
Head Animal Studies Trainer and Assessor
Brad is CEO of Global Wildlife Training (GWT) and trains in Animal Studies and Training and Assessment. Read Brad’s full bio at Global Wildlife Training.